Pete is Director of Timberline Mountain Guides, Inc. and has been climbing since 1982 and guiding since 1989. Pete is a member of the Instructor Pool of the American Mountain Guides Association – training the next generation of certified guides in the United States. While he enjoys rock climbing in the desert and backcountry skiing, his favorite thing to do in the off-season is to spend as much time as possible with his sons, Finn and Calvin.
You can keep up with Pete’s recent excursions on Pete’s blog.
Pete has made 5 expeditions to Alaska, including successful ascents of:
- Cassin Ridge on Denali (6,194 meters)
- Ham and Eggs on the Moose’s Tooth and the Southwest Ridge of Peak (11,300 feet)
- has climbed Khan Tengri in Kyrgyzstan (6,995 meters)
And attempts on:
- Bonnington Route on the South Face of Annapurna I (8,091 meters)
- attempted Pik Pobeda in Kyrgyzstan (7,439 meters)